For your current business and your future ventures
These days, a critical factor for business success is the ability to skilfully manage external factors. These include market developments, the political and the social environment as well as constant changes to the legal framework.
For this reason, we believe tax consulting should always involve practical approaches to interpreting the current tax regulations and implementing the associated measures. Within the scope of our services we not only develop tax strategies in accordance with the applicable legislation, but also generate tax returns and even control our clients’ tax bills.
Thanks to the tight-knit nature of our global network, the partners of MOORE STEPHENS Switzerland can also competently and comprehensively advise you on international tax issues.
Taxes and social security
- Consulting for all national and international areas of tax law
- Evaluation of cross-border transactions
- Tax consultation and optimisation when purchasing and selling companies
- Issuing of tax returns for legal and natural persons – both nationally and internationally
- Representation before the authorities and in appeal proceedings
- Evaluation of tax bills and assessments
- Value-added tax consultation services for national and cross-border matters
- Tax planning, retirement planning
- Social security advisory services
- Procurement of residency and employment permits
- Founding of companies
- Company restructuring (mergers, spin-offs, acquisitions of companies and divisions)
- Development of and assistance with succession arrangements
- Liquidation of companies and branch offices
- Labour law consulting
- Drafting and evaluating contracts of all types (employment contracts, loan agreements, purchase agreements, service contracts, etc.)
- Legal consultancy in all matters pertaining to commercial law
Would you like to speak to one of our specialists?